Monday, February 25, 2019

Horse Riding In The Andes

"RRR riba!"  Roberto yelled, and all four horses galloped forward, reaching full speed in seconds.  Dad bounced and jolted in the saddle.  His legs flailing out to either side, barely managing to stay on as the horses galloped forward.
We were horse riding in the Cloud Forest of Ecuador.  Our guide Roberto rode behind us, signaling the horses to speed up or slow down when we wanted to.
We came out of the gallop as we neared a patch of Cloud Forest.  As we entered the patch I leaned down to pick up some mint.  I righted myself again, sniffed it and thew it over my shoulder, hearing Logan's alarmed cry as it hit him.  I smiled to myself.  This was turning out to be fun I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Look at that lovely alpaca! Slip it into your luggage and bring it back for me, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alpaca looks fluffy ��

    Van (MsSaxonsclass)

    ReplyDelete