Monday, February 18, 2019

1-2-19 About Me

My name is Baxter.  I am ten years old and am from New Zealand. Some of my favorite things are archery, gardening, kitesurfing, surfing, karate, woodworking, biking and swimming.

We have a big piece of regenerating land that we have planted over 5000 trees on.  It requires lots of manternance.  Some of the fruit trees we grow include avocados, apples, peaches, cherrys, apricots, plumbs.

We are currently sailing our boat from the Caribbean to New Zealand and I'm going to put some of my stories on this blog.
This is some massive corn in South America

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about you adventures Bax! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Baxter, I love hearing about your family's adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Baxter. We have loved reading your blog. So many exciting adventures that you have written about in a way that makes us feel like we are still there with you! Can't wait to read the next instalment.
    Love Nicola, David, Tom and Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Baxter, I’m so pleased to see you have embarked on a blog. It’s great to keep in touch with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete